This brush is designed for small, capillary detailing around the eyes, nose or bruises. It is also designed for fine line work, such as painting theatrical tattoos or lettering. Bdellium Tools SFX series brushes are professional, eco-friendly makeup brushes built to handle strong dyes and makeup products and create stunning special effects looks. The bristles and brush adhesives are specially formulated to withstand most solvents and brush cleaning solutions. With all sustainable bamboo handles, vegan soft synthetic bristles, and aluminum ferrules, these brushes boast all of the characteristic features of Bdellium Tools and also thrive in the daring realm of special effects makeup. Achieve flawless, reality-defying looks with the SFX series.
- Designed for small, capillary detailing and fine line work
- Brush adhesives resistant to most solvents
- Bristles fashioned to withstand most strong makeup and cleaning solutions
- Professional eco-friendly makeup brush and 100% cruelty free
- All sustainable bamboo handle, vegan soft synthetic bristles, and aluminum ferrule
- Package includes SFX #153X brush only
We have collaborated with special effects makeup artist Thomas Surprenant, a leader in the industry and part of two makeup crews that won Academy Awards, as well as two personal Emmy Awards and a Guild Award, to produce these durable and professional brushes. Suprenant is best known for his work in phenomenal productions such as Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and X-Men: The Last Stand. With over 28 years of experience, Surprenant continually refines his craft by contributing to the Syfy network show Defiance and developing makeup products to push the boundaries of special effects makeup through his magnificent art..